Friday, June 3

I've Been Unfaithful .....

.... to my blog that is!!!


Work - so busy lately - great for job security (I keep telling myself that over and over) but I get home and am drained ...


New Computer - LOVE IT! I got a Dell 17" Laptop - it's GORGEOUS. However, between Windows 7, a new email program and a new photo editor my process has slowed way down - all involve a bit of a learning curve, so that has factored into my creative time - which is soooo limited as it is unfortunately. I need to organize my photos desperately - but I'm still learning the new photo program .... I had it to a science before the new computer ...


Creating - I have been creating, although you'd never know it if you stop by here ... so here's a few layouts I've managed to import from my external hard drive. These were done for RAH using some of Pink Paislee's newer collections.


Kates chicks for RAH 

IMG_0003 
 Thanks so stopping by and I will try to be more faithful while I learn all this new stuff !!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS