Saturday, June 11

Catching Up and Odds & Ends ...

I am hoping to accomplish alot this weekend ... since it's raining, I'm staying in my crafty space and trying to catch up. We'll see how that goes!!


Are you looking for some sketch inspiration ... well here's the June Sketch from my FAV LSS Right At Home and it's so FUN! Stop on over and check out the DT samples for some great ideas. I used Cosmo Cricket's "Odds & Ends" collection which includes one of my favorites of late ... the 6x6 paper pack. Here's my take - I actually stayed with the sketch for the most part and used a mask technique for the title and, of course, Baker's Twine ...


IMG_0021 
IMG_0027
I used a circle punch and punched out part of my title ENJOYING and popped them off the page ...


IMG_0026 I added a fun cluster of elements and DONE.


IMG_0023
A special Thanks to Heather Chick for allowing me to take advantage of her AWESOME photography! The photo in my layout is of Kelsie her adorable daughter and I love the angle of the picture. Thanks Heather!! Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back with a fun challenge that includes a prize opportunity you won't want to miss! 

 
 
 


 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS