Wednesday, August 22

Hangin' on to Summer

I wanted to share a card that I created a few months ago - I know ... a card ... by me !??!!? Cards are NOT my forte by any means but every now and then I attempt them! Since the summer is so short-lived here in New England I have been creating lots of summer themed projects, so I thought - why not a card! I used a collection from Creative Imaginations called Beach Cottage by IOD. This collection is perfect for any beachy or summery project. I also added some May Arts Ribbon and Epoxy Stickers and a cute paintable resin shell here's the end result ....



IMG_0026
I added some Twinkling H20's to the star to give it some shimmer ... and of course, some distressing was involved ...



IMG_0032


Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back with a few ATC cards I did soon!



BLOG CREDITS