Tuesday, October 16

Another Artful Journey

Hello bloggers! Happy Tuesday to you all!


I wanted to share an art journal page I created for our monthly feature over at Creative Imaginations. I am so in love with the journey of art journaling - I can't wait to see how mists work together and how mixed media products act on different papers ... it's amazing to see a blank page turn into something that you had no idea what direction it was going! I used a magazine image from Vogue for this page - I love the deep, dark colors of the image and matched some Luminarte Shimmering Mists and other products and ended up with this ...



IMG_0047


 I have posted some details over on the CI Blog and some close-ups if you'd like to take a peek! Thaks for stopping by and have a great week!!



1 comment:

Kathy Skou said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the colors!

BLOG CREDITS