Thursday, October 18

Art Journal Junkie

I admit it ... I'm an addict ... I can't get enough of playing in my art journals. I wanted to share my recent journal pages. I created some additional backgrounds while I was creating my last page - so i had a great head start! The left side was created by placing a stencil over my sprayed background and then I scraped modeling paste over it.



IMG_0053


 Once dry, I applied white paint over the words with a brayer to make them stand out more.



IMG_0056


 The right side is a combination of a magazine image that I fell in love with, Luminarte Paints, stamps, rubons, etc ...



IMG_0051


Here's the pages together ...



IMG_0047


The "believe" stamp is from Dyan Reaveley and the sentiment is one I'm trying to embrace in my own work.



IMG_0060


Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Gorgeous!

jenn shurkus said...

this is beautiful!

Jacki Bates said...

Lynn - these are two of the most beautiful pages I've seen in my new world of art journaling! Love everything about them!! Look forward to seeing more!

Carolyn Dube said...

That lady just belongs on that background! She has such poise!

Donna Bryant said...

gorgeous

Marjolein said...

Gorgeous as always, love love love the lady!

BLOG CREDITS