Tuesday, November 27

Post Holiday Reality ...

Hello to all and I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I spent the holiday with my family and all the dogs and ALL the food! It was lovely! I was also able to spend time with my favorite 7 year old - he always makes me smile and laugh! Sunday I taught a tags class at Right at Home Scrapbooking . Then ... back to reality on Monday. Luckily my last two days weren't too hectic making re-entry reasonable.


I created an art journal page for the monthly art journal feature over at Creative Imaginations. This page is a bit different - using one of my FAV CI stencils as the feature and lots of Luminarte. Here's the page and for details and close-ups check out the blog >>HERE<<



IMG_0061


Have a great week and if you're in the area stop by Right at Home for some fun, festive Holiday activities!! I'll be teaching the second in a series of 10x10 deep edged seasonal canvases Sunday, here's a peek ...



IMG_0066


Thanks for stopping by!!!



BLOG CREDITS