Wednesday, December 12

12/12/12

It's just fun typing 12/12/12! I did it all day!


My co-worker's FIL's B-day was today so she called him at 12:12pm to wish him a Happy Birthday! I guess it's the little things!


So I haven't blogged much lately but I have been creating! I have an art journal page and an ATC to share soon and I wanted to share a layout I created for Right at Home Scrapbooking using Simple Stories Handmade Holiday collection. I used an older pic of Joshua and something happened to the photo but I love the effect - wish I could say I planned it.



IMG_0049


For close-ups check out the post >>>here<<<.


Well Happy 12/12/12 - just had to type that again! I will be back soon with more projects!



1 comment:

financing home improvement said...

Very wonderful. I too love scrapbooking once in a while, it's a nice way to let off some steam and just be relaxed. These types of projects is what keeps me going sometimes, they are quite fun to be honest.

BLOG CREDITS