Monday, April 15

Good luck Marathoners and an ATC

I am going to miss watching the marathon this year as I will be working - so best of luck to all the participants!! The weather should be far better than last year for the runners!!


I recently joined an ATC Swap group at my LSS Right at Home Scrapbooking. The group meets each month and is given a theme and a number of ATC's
they are to bring back to the next meeting. We re-meet and have a
good time seeing everyone's interpretation of the "theme". This month the theme was favorite color and needed to be monochromatic. My fav color is blue. I used blue papers, blue twine, blue text paper, blue distress ink, a blue staple and a blue paperclip ...



IMG_0001


I also had to splatter some gesso on the background just because ...


Next month our theme is our favorite movie or movie quote. I aleady know what movie ... maybe some tickets on the ATC ... the wheels are spinning! Hope you have a great week and I'll be back soon!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS