Sunday, April 14

Happy Sunday and an Art Journal Page

Happy Sunday!! After a busy work week and a fun but busy day with my parents yesterday I have a bit of down time today to catch up. I also have an ATC class this afternoon at Right at Home Scrapbooking and our theme is our favorite color. I will post my ATC here on my blog tomorrow. I can wait to see what everyone has created!!


I created an art journal page for Splash of Color and I can reveal it today! This is one of my favorite pages lately - it used alot of the Silks Acrylic Glazes which are acrylic paints with AMAZING shimmer effects. Here's my page and a few close-ups. There are more details on how I created the page on the Splash of Color blog ...



IMG_0121



IMG_0122


 
IMG_0126


 Well, I'm off to putter around the house and my craft room until my class. Hope you have a great Sunday and I'll return tomorrow with my ATC card!! Thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS