Sunday, August 18

Summer Classes

Happy Sunday! I'm in class mode now - both teaching and taking! The best part of this is ... NO TESTS ... just FUN!


Today I'm teaching a Technique Tags class at Right at Home Scrapbooking. If you're in the area, stop by and join us. Click on the link above for details.


Next Saturday August 24th at 1:00pm I will be teaching an Art Journal Class and here's a peek at what we'll be creating ...



IMG_0079


We'll being using Ranger's Distress Paints to create this page on watercolor paper! It's fun,easy and a bit messy! Come join us - it's a great way to get started with art journaling.


I finished some Beachy ATC's last night for my ATC Swap next Sunday - pics coming soon!! I'm also taking a project life class this Thursday and looking forward to getting started. I've done some homework - getting ideas from pinterest, bought an album and page protectors. Now to get started .... so happy to have this class to get the ball rolling!!


Well, off to teach. Enjoy your Sunday and I'll be back soon!


 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS