Wednesday, August 7

Graphic 45 and a Sketch ...

I've been working with several Graphic 45 collections lately and I must say ... I LOVE them alll!!! I recently finished a few layouts using the new Mother Goose collection for Right at Home Scrapbooking - will share soon. I decided to participate in Graphic 45's sketch challenge for August and here's my finished layout with some close-ups ...



IMG_0057


I used Secret Garden for this page and cut out some birds and small flowers to accent the layout ... I also tucked in some beaded ribbon underneath the photo ... (if you click on the photo you can see the beads)



IMG_0061



IMG_0063


I love distressing and with the Zutter "Distrezz-it-all" it was easy and quick!!!


Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon with more projects to share! Have a great week!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS