Monday, July 29

Patriotic ATC

I have been throughly enjoying my ATC Group held at my LSS Right at Home Scrapbooking. I love seeing what everyone creates and how the class interprets each monthly theme! This month's theme was "Patriotic". I'm often searching the internet for vintage images and I found a perfect one for this month's theme....



IMG_0055 (2)


I built up layers to create the card starting with Jillibean Soup's red corrugated cardboard. Then I added navy blue textured cardstock, the vintage image with a piece of a doily underneath, I gessoed the edges of the layers and added some twine to the card. I attached the twine with blue staples, added some bling and a paperclip and was done!


Our theme for next month is "at the Beach"! Can't wait to start playing! Have a great week and I'll be back soon!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS