Friday, July 19

It's a Heat Wave ...

So, here in New England we are in the midst of a heat wave. Today is day 5 and it's the worst day so far!! So, since I'm off for a few days, I'm in the studio with the AC on and fans on - praying I don't loose power!


So, I finally dove into my July Noel Mignon Kit "Hello Sunshine" and created this page ... it started with a piece of dictonary paper that I crumpled and then built my layout on top of that ...



IMG_0058 - Copy


Here's a close-up ...



IMG_0065 - Copy


I hope to create more layouts with this kit this weekend!


For my next page I wanted to use a photo of my friend's daughter that I've had for quite a while! It's her 15th Birthday today so it's the perfect time to use it. I knew I wanted to use some Graphic 45 papers and "Secret Garden" had the perfect purples to coordinate with the photo ... here's the layout and a close-up of the Petaloo flowers ...



IMG_0061 (2)



IMG_0062


So, stay cool everyone and I'll be back with more projects soon!!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS