Monday, July 22

Staycations are fun too!

It has been heavenly to have some time off this past week. As much as I love to travel, staycations are more relaxing and this one was productive. I brought my 12 year old cat Max to the Vet for a long overdue wellness check-up - awaiting bloodwork to see how he's doing. I saw my favorite little guy and spent the day with him on Saturday. I taught a canvas class yesterday - thanks to all the Ladies who came in ... here's what we created ...



IMG_0063


This canvas was so much fun to create and my favorite part of this piece is her hair!! This was the end of my seasonal canvas series for Right at Home Scrapbooking. I'm sad it's over, but onto new projects and new classes!!


I have also been creating summery layouts with the oh so fabulous monthly kits by Noel Mignon and here's another page from this month's "Hello Sunshine" kit which is filled with products perfect for summer photos. I used the monthly sketch by Julie Bonner for this page ...



IMG_0057 (2)


Here's a close-up of the photo and lots of layering ...



IMG_0065 (2)


Well, I'm off to savor the last days of my staycation. Be back soon with more projects including this month's ATC's for Right at Home!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS