Wednesday, September 3

Project Life: Week 29

The Routine ... a necessary evil. I've have had the past week off and it was MUCH needed! I hung out with friends, hung out at my LSS, hung out by the pool and hung out in my studio. However, the daily routine awaits, so starting today, I'm back to it ... up EARLY, travel, work, travel, home. Am I ready - heck no, but it's reality! When is the next Holiday? LOL!!
While in the studio I caught up with another Project Life Week - #29 to be exact! Last PL week I used the lovely, soft teals and golds of Heidi Swapp's new Project Life Gold Foil Value Kit. This week I switched gears and used the bright, bold colors from Heidi's new Favorite Things Core Kit. All of these new collections are available at Michael's. I used Page Design F. Here's the entire page ...
 

Heidi's Roller Date Stamp is also part of the collection - I'm a sucker for date stamps!!
 
 
The ADORABLE  Favorite Things Puffy Stickers add such a pop of color to the tags! The chipboard pieces on the tags come from the new Project Life Clear Value Kit. Here's the title card ...
 
 
Some close-ups of the rest of the cards ...
 

 
 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope your Routine goes well!!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

love it, so bright and cheery, all the colors are great

Donna B. said...

Love those pink and blue banners. The cat and dog are super cute together. Too bad I'm allergic to cats. That blue container is very pretty too.

BLOG CREDITS