Tuesday, October 14

A Crafty Long Weekend!!

Time sure flies when you're having fun! This past weekend flew by and was FILLED with crafty happenings! It started on Saturday with a crafty card day at my third
Loft Art Retreat hosted by the lovely, talented hostess Jenn Shurkus!! We created some adorable Holidays cards with Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamps products. Jenn's retreats are so special - I encourage you to sign up!!
 
 
 
On Sunday I taught a sold out mixed media canvas class at Right at Home Scrapbooking. We had some students new to mixed media and they did such a good job! We created a 10x10 canvas using Simple Stories "Sweater Weather" and loads of Ranger products. More info on my last post here. This is what we made ...
 
 
We have added an additional class which I will announce once it's confirmed!!
On Sunday I went to Donna Seermon's house for a Stampin' Up! card class. We created Fall, Halloween and Birthday cards that are GORGEOUS!! Donna is such a great teacher and I always learn tricks about stamping - something I'm still trying to master.
Today I'm finishing up some design team projects and chillin' before returning to reality tomorrow. So much fun and so little time! Have a great week everyone and I'll be back with some projects for Creative Scrappers soon!!
 

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

can't wait to see your new cards

BLOG CREDITS