Wednesday, October 15

A Sketch is a Beautiful Thing!

Ever feel stumped when trying to come up with a design for a scrapbook page? Well, enter a sketch! A sketch is a great starting point for a design. You can alter a sketch in so many ways - flipping it right or left, up or down but it gives you a place to begin. Now, imagine a book FILLED with sketches! It's great to bring to a crop or if you want to crank out some pages to get "caught-up", whatever that means.
If a sketchbook sounds good to you, you will LOVE this one! Creating with Sketches Volume 3 is now available. Kristine Davidson has done it again. There are 120 sketches, 60 designers and TONS of inspiration.
The digital version of Creating with Sketches is currently available. If you use my Code V3LynnK you will receive a 10% discount. This coupon expires November 1st so don't miss out on some savings!! Click HERE to purchase. Today is the last day to preorder a hardcopy version. I'm beyond excited to say that I have a layout in the sketchbook and here it is ...


I loved the sketch Kristine gave me - and it really helped to put the page together. I used Teresa Collins "Nine and Co" for my layout.  Here's my code for your discount ...
 
Here's the sketchbook ...
Thanks for stopping by!
 


1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

Great scrapbook page. - Jim

BLOG CREDITS