Sunday, January 18

Creative Scrappers Sketch 286 | Reveal

Hello Bloggers! Happy Sunday to everyone!
I am sad to say that this is my last layout as a Design Team member with
Creative Scrappers. I have always loved sketches, in fact my very first Design Team was with Inspired Blueprints - an awesome sketch site. I have played along with Creative Scrappers for years and was so excited to become part of the team as of  October 2014. Thanks to Kristine Davidson for ALL her hard work making this site a huge success!!! I have enjoyed my term with this great team and I hope to see it return!!! I used my latest Noel Mignon January Kit "Hey Girl" to create my layout.  Here's my page ...
 
 
... and here's Sketch 286 ...
 
 
For the bottom of the sketch I chose to layer strips of the same patterned paper in different widths and lengths, including popping several up for added dimension.
 
 
I added some days of the week stickers throughout the layers to play along with the subject - coffee!
As a reminder, our sponsor for this month is SpiegelMom Scraps. Jody is offering a $25.00 off a purchase of $35.00 or more to her shop. Simply create a layout using Sketch 285 and/or Sketch 286 and enter them using the inlinkz widget at the bottom of the reveal. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is January 31 Midnight EST. Please join us and good luck!
Have a great week everyone and GO PATRIOTS!!!  

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

great layout, as always, love the colors and the coffee theme

BLOG CREDITS