Sunday, February 15

Valentine's Day Projects and Winter GO AWAY!!

Hi Everyone! Here in New England we are in the midst of ANOTHER powerful storm, leaving us with another foot or more of snow. This has been a challenging winter, one of the toughest in a while, and we are pretty tough here! There is no place for the snow, the transit system is limited, the traffic is brutal due to the lack of trains running and I can't even think about when it comes time for this mess to melt. Roofs are collapsing with the weight of the snow and navigating around the snow banks is dangerous. However, we trudge on because that's all we can do!
I've been in my studio a lot lately since the outdoor activities and travel are limited. I did have a great canvas class yesterday at Right at home Scrapbooking! I want to thank all who attended. We left just as the snow started! I posted some pics on my Instagram account. I made some cute Valentine's Day Treat Bags for my students using my latest Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin' Up!
 

 

 
I also created a valentine's Day layout using my latest Noel Mignon Kit "Love Life". I used lots of papers from Crate Paper's Kiss Kiss collection ...


Here's a few close-ups ...



Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day and wish us New Englander's luck dealing with Mother Nature!!!! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

LOVE the layout and the goodies for your students are way too cute!

Greta said...

Darling treat bags & lovely layout!

BLOG CREDITS