Friday, March 20

5 for 5 Blog Hop Event: Easter | Day 5

Welcome to the second 5 for 5 Blog Event! We are 5 crafty blog friends creating 5 Holiday Inspired projects for 5 consecutive days! Each day our 5 Designers will post one Holiday Inspired Project based on a theme. Some of us are offering prizes, so be sure to visit all the blogs listed below and leave a comment. I will be offering a prize so be sure to comment EACH DAY in order to qualify!
 Welcome to Day 5 of our 5 for 5 Blog Event! This month's event runs from March 16th until March 20th and is based on Easter. This has been such a fun event and we hope you have enjoyed all the holiday projects!
Today is the final day of our Easter Blog Hop Event! I have enjoyed this event so much and I look forward to our next one!! Today's theme is "CAS" - Clean and Simple. I created a card using papers from Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka, Mon Amie. I die cut them with Lawn Fawn's Large and Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I used the adorable egg and jelly beans stamps and dies from the "Eggstra Special Easter" set.
 

 
 I liked the white space but felt it needed a bit more pizzazz some I splattered some gelatos onto the banner ...


As a reminder I am offering a prize - please leave a comment on my blog for EACH DAY of this event in order to qualify. Here's the giveaway ...


Please stop by and say hi to the 5 for 5 designers - most of us are offering prizes!!
 
 
 
 
5 for 5 Designers:
 Thanks so much for all your lovely comments and have a great weekend. I will be at Crop on the Cape this weekend! I CANNOT wait to see all my friends, crop, laugh and just have a great time!! See you soon!!


18 comments:

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

Very cute! I love the splatters and those fun patterned papers!

Karenladd said...

So adorable from the stitched rectangles down to those little jelly beans!! Love the pastel splatters!

Diane Demumbreum said...

So sweet...

Phyllis said...

this is so cute, have loved all five of them, great job

joy said...

I love the beautiful papers from Lawn Fawn and your card design is SO pretty, too. Thanks for the inspiration, Lynn!

Kris said...

Love this Lynn. Again, your bold coloring really makes this.

anja curvers said...

Another great card so, so cute and thanks for all the inspiration.

Sue D said...

I like the splattered Gelatos and the layers.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Amy C. said...

I like the look of the pastel splatters and the jellybeans are adorable!

Brandi R said...

Cute card! Love the papers and the oh so spring colors!! ♥

D.Ann C said...

Those jelly beans look almost edible! : )

SHartl said...

Thanks for sharing all these cute Easter cards with us this week! This one with the jelly beans spilling out of the egg is so darn cute!

Janis said...

Thank you for such a lovely week!!! This card is so pretty and sweet. Love the pastel splatters!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Denise Bryant said...

Love your card! Awesome colors and layering. Cute jelly bean filled egg and great paper choices! Love the splatters too!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fantastic card! I love the awesome colors!

Ina Good said...

loved the Pizazz and banner and stitched rectangles made this eggstra special

nancy carroll said...

Adorable1

Sherry Butcher said...

wonderful, Love the Cute jelly bean filled egg, the Pizazz, the banner and stitched rectangles. TFS.

BLOG CREDITS