Wednesday, March 4

Project Life: Week 34|2014

I'm back with my third PL page this week - I'm on a roll trying to play catch up! I used Noel Mignon's "Hey Girl" Daily Diary Kit again for this page! I seriously LOVE this kit! I used photo pocket page Design F. I changed up the photo size for this week and printed my them from my Collect App and Pic Stitch App. Here's the entire page ...
 
 
My title card is a 4x6 photo with a My Mind's Eye acrylic overlay...

 
I am totally in LOVE with My Mind's Eye Sticky Notes - I will definitely use these again and again ...
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here's another look at this month's daily Diary kit - it is loaded with fun products!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! I'll be back soon with more creative fun!


1 comment:

Phyllis said...

boy, you really are getting caught up, love them all

BLOG CREDITS