Friday, June 3

Project Life Page

Happy Friday Everyone! Are you're gearing up for the weekend? I'm savoring my last weekend before returning to work next week. I have been very fortunate that my surgery went well. I only had a few minor setbacks but overall I did really well. I'm still sore from PT but getting stronger all the time. I will be joining my local YMCA soon and hope to continue to lose weight and get in shape! I have LOVED my time off and have created quite a bit and caught up with my planners. Love my creative time sooooo much!!
My latest Project Life page was created by using several papers from my previous The Planner Society Kits! It was so easy to match leftover papers from multiple kits to create the background for my page. Here's the whole page.
These pups were born in April and one of them will be my Mom's next week. I was hoping another one would be available but they're all spoken for. They are sweet pups and the pup's Moms are very gentle and great with everyone. Here's the title page. I used doilies to add some texture and to provide a place for some script stickers. I stitched through the script stickers. It's been awhile since I used my sewing machine - I love the look of sewing on my projects.
The journaling strips were typed out on my vintage typewriter.
All the photos were printed out on my home printer and I used the Collect App as well.
I like this pic of my Mom with one of the adorable pups!
Here's close ups of the last few cards.

I love how this page turned out and the papers from TPS kits are so pretty and great quality! 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend and Please stop by next week for more craftiness!! 

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Love this puppy page can't wait

BLOG CREDITS