Monday, June 27

Project Life Continues

Good Monday Morning! Remember a few weeks ago when I said I'd share a Project Life page and then last week I said the same thing? Well today I'm finally getting my butt in gear to share. I swear, this adorable bundle of a puppy is quite time consuming ... and I'm loving every minute of it! I'm so thankful my hip allows me to keep up with her. If I can just get my opposite ankle to heal I'll be 100%. I have achilles tendonitis in my left ankle (hip surgery on the right side). PT is trying hard to work this out so I keep plugging away. Unfortunately there's no way to rest my ankle between work, puppy, lots of stairs in my house and life. Anyway I joined my local YMCA and I'm adding weight training and more cardio to my routine. I hope to continue to lose weight and feel stronger so I can keep up with Lola! 
Back to my Project Life page. I used The Planner Society's May Kits to create a page for Week 11, 2016 page. TPS main kit comes with gorgeous double sided papers. I make a monthly divider for my planner then use the remaining papers to create a PL page. I have done this each month this year. This shows how versatile these kits are. Here's my page.
These pics are from this past year's Crop on the Cape - an annual get together that has become a treasured tradition. Here's close ups of the cards starting with the title card. 
I used silver glitter tape behind the word cut out on the frame. How cute is the birdie paper from the kit?!
The cardstock stickers and puffy stickers from the kit are perfect embellishments for the cards. 
Here's a few more close ups. The included "Hello Today" card is a perfect fit for the pocket. 
Here's the final card. The journaling strips were typed out on my vintage typewriter! 
Well, I finally shared my page!! I feel like it was ages ago that I created it. I am continuing to create PL pages and you will see more of them starting next month. I will be creating PL pages with the super awesome Noel Mignon Kits and the next Daily Diary and Classic Kits are screaming summer!! I can't wait to dive in!!
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow with my last layout using Noel Mignon's "Happy Days" Classic Kit! Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Very colorful and so cheery

BLOG CREDITS