Happy Hump Day! I'm back today with a new card based on the latest challenge over on the
Lawn Fawnatics Blog. This challenge is based on a Fall Inspired Mood Board.
I just received a few new Lawn Fawn stamps and dies so I put them to use to create a Thanksgiving themed card. The Forest Feast Stamp and Die Set is perfect for fall themed cards. I pulled the colors from the mood board to create my card.
Here's a close up of the cute critter family feasting on Thanksgiving dinner.
I'm so loving the Lawn Fawnatics challenges and I hope you'll stop by and participate too!!
See you soon and thanks for stopping by!!
- Bannertastic Stamps & Dies
- Forest Feast Stamps & Dies
- Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop Die
- Stitched Hillside Backdrop Die: Landscape
- Perfectly Plaid 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pack
- Watercolor Wishes 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pack
- Carrot, Walnut, Black Licorice Inks
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Copic Markers
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock