Wednesday, October 11

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 14 - Happy Little Critters

Hello. I'm back today with another card based on the current challenge over on the 
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog. The current challenge is to use Lawn Fawn's ADORABLE critters on a paper craft project. How easy is that! So many critters to choose from. 

I stayed in the Fall/Thanksgiving theme when I created my card. I combined several sets of Lawn Fawn Stamps an Dies and here's what I created. 
I love the new Stitched Hillside Backdrop Die. It's a great base to create a scene on a card. I layered puffy cloud borders to add dimension without making my card too thick. 
Here's a close up of the adorable mice.
Pleases stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Blog to join in and check out all the adorable entries to the current challenge. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!! 


Supplies Used:

Lawn Fawn:

  • Stitched Hillside Backdrop - Portrait
  • Forest Feast Stamps & Dies
  • Thankful Mice Stamps & Dies
  • Mom and Me Stamps & Dies
  • Elphie Selfie Stamps & Dies
  • Puffy Clouds Border
  • Knock on Wood Petite Paper Pack
  • Watercolor Petite Paper Pack
  • Lawn Fawndamentals Ink Cubes - Walnut, Hippo, Doe
  • Stamp Shammy
Other:
  • Bigshot Plus
  • Misti Stamping Tool
  • Neenah Solar White Cardstock

1 comment:

Nancy K said...

Oh my goodness, this card could not be any more awesome! I love the mix of sets you used, the cute mice and the tree stump from Mom+Me all work together perfectly! I'm so happy you joined us for our Happy Little Critters challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

BLOG CREDITS