Hello. I'm back today with another card based on the current challenge over on the
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog. The current challenge is to use Lawn Fawn's ADORABLE critters on a paper craft project. How easy is that! So many critters to choose from.
I stayed in the Fall/Thanksgiving theme when I created my card. I combined several sets of Lawn Fawn Stamps an Dies and here's what I created.
I love the new Stitched Hillside Backdrop Die. It's a great base to create a scene on a card. I layered puffy cloud borders to add dimension without making my card too thick.
Here's a close up of the adorable mice.
Pleases stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Blog to join in and check out all the adorable entries to the current challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!
- Stitched Hillside Backdrop - Portrait
- Forest Feast Stamps & Dies
- Thankful Mice Stamps & Dies
- Mom and Me Stamps & Dies
- Elphie Selfie Stamps & Dies
- Puffy Clouds Border
- Knock on Wood Petite Paper Pack
- Watercolor Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawndamentals Ink Cubes - Walnut, Hippo, Doe
- Stamp Shammy
- Bigshot Plus
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock