Sunday, February 22

FUN CROPPING !!

I had such fun cropping with the girls at RAH Friday night and all day Saturday !! My goal was to FINALLY complete some half finished mini-albums and I was able to complete 3 totally and I added pics to 2 others !! 

We did an adorable mini ablum class with the VERY TALENTED Holly and we used the new Making Memories Flower Patch papers which are great for Easter or Spring projects. 
I completed a few other LO's for the store, photos of which are still in my camera !! 
Need to do housework and clean up from the crop and hopefully work on another project for the awesome  Inspired Blueprints. Here's a few recent pics of Joshie and Lilly ... have a great day !!

Josh at computer

Under the tableLilly being sillyLittle Liss Lilly



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS