Saturday, February 14

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!

Happy Valentine's Day !! I just had a lovely breakfast with my Mom & Dad and the restaurant had some cute decorations: 

V-Day Decorations (1)

V-Day Decorations



Haven't posted in awhile - time slips away quickly ...

Wanted to post a few LO's I completed for RAH - the gallery here is growing with a wide variety of styles of projects - please check it out, you won't be disappointed !!!!
This is a 2-pager with Scenic Route "Surprise" papers - it is a rarity that I scrap pics of myself which I should remedy !! I had a little glare issue on the second page - I'm coming to the SLOW realization that my LO's are best photographed outside - and what a challenge that is this time of year !!!!

B-Day Memories page 1

B-Day Memories page 2 
The next LO I LOVE - it's a nice photo of Lilly, Joshie's sister, who is now 2.5 yrs old and VERY DETERMINED !! I used Crate Paper "Mia" papers which I love !!
She is a true BEAUTY


TFL and hopefully this weekend will be somewhat productive. I'm so looking forward to cropping with my good friends next weekend at my FAV LSS Right At Home !! Stop by if you're in the area !! Have a great weekend and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!!!  xoxo


No comments:

BLOG CREDITS