Sunday, February 1

Superbowl Sunday !!

It's a beautiful SUNNY Sunday !! No precipitation !! Loving that !!

The latest sketch has just been revealed at Inspired Blueprints. I loved this sketch and these photos are some of my latest FAVS - as you will be able to tell because I used them on ALOT of projects !!!!! You can also see other examples of the sketch on their gallery ... Here's my take on the sketch ...

Posing



Had a wonderful day at a crop yesterday with my good friends at our LSS RAH !! We did alot of LO's, had Pizza AND Panera AND chocolates AND coffee - what more could you want ... AND my first few projects that I completed as a DT member for the store were displayed !!! My favorites were the projects I created with Basic Grey Bittersweet Papers - such an awesome collection ... the accordion album I did is kinda at the bottom on the pic ...

RAH Display edited


RAH Display 2So today is a little cleaning, a little laundry, a little organizing and then alot (hopefully) of creating.
Enjoy the Superbowl - maybe the commercials will make up the the Pats not playing !?!?!


1 comment:

helen salthouse said...

Such lovely work, Lynn - I soooo love your IB layout! I'm a big Basic Grey fan, can't get enough of it and then can't bring myself to use it!!

BLOG CREDITS