Tuesday, September 1

Can you believe it ......

It's September 1st already !! I'm in denial !! I want a summer do-over !! The nights are already getting shorter and cooler (which I do like for sleeping).  As much as I LOVE the fall the summer was way too short !! Our rainy June robbed us of a good summer month - maybe mother nature will make up for that this month and next  ?!?!


A new month of course means a new sketch at Inspired Blueprints !! This sketch is really fun and our team did a great job with it !! Please stop by the gallery and check out all the amazing interpretations of this sketch !! Here's the sketch and my takes - yes, I did 2 versions ! The first one I like but I then wanted to do something different which spawned the second version which I LOVE !! The second version is what I submitted to the gallery ...  TFL !! Have a wonderful week !!


SKETCH200929 


IMG_0309_edited 


Lynn



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS