Monday, September 28

 I had a fabulous weekend !!! I took Friday off from work and attended a 3 day Scrap Pink Weekend Crop at Right at Home Scrapbooking !! It was SOOOO much FUN and all for one of the best causes - Breast Cancer Awareness !!!!! I saw some great friends I haven't seen in a while and actually got some projects done - imagine that !!!!! I even took today off to regroup, put stuff away, put finishing touches on some layouts and photograph them so I can share them with you !! I did several Fall layouts using pictures I took last weekend at Phantom Farms in Cumberland, R.I. - the day couldn't have been more clear - the perfect Fall day !! So here are a few layouts and some close-ups and I'll post some more tomorrow !! TFL and I hope everyone had a great weekend as well !!



IMG_0131_edited


IMG_0128_edited



IMG_0124_edited


 On the next layout I used American Crafts Thickers in canvas which I distressed by sanding and fraying the edges - I also used a fabric piece from Pink Paislee and I frayed the edges to enhance the feel of the Scarecrow ... The paper is Basic Grey's new line Indian Summer - yummy papers !!! (The pink tickets were from the raffle at the crop ... )



IMG_0151_edited



IMG_0153_edited



IMG_0154_edited



IMG_0155_edited


The next layout I took was of an adorable girl at the Farm choosing her FAV apple - sooooo cute !! I'm loving Jenni Bowlin Chipboard buttons lately ... can you tell ....



IMG_0184_edited



IMG_0187_edited



IMG_0189_edited



1 comment:

aubree said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! It looks like you were also very productive...love the layouts!

BLOG CREDITS