Sunday, March 7

A GORGEOUS Sunday !!!

What a BEAUTIFUL day !! I was actually sitting on my deck with Simba (my yellow lab) and Lilly (my white cat) and Max (my "hunter" tiger cat is outside somewhere) ... enjoying the wonderful sun !! So I thought I should photograph my other layout for RAH to share with you !! I LOVED the Sugar Rush collection from Basic Grey ... the colors are bright and totally FUN !! Here's the second page I did for the store with this collection ... using a Sunday Sketch from Studio Calico !!


IMG_0313_edited


I placed my journaling around the border of the page to create a framed effect.


IMG_0317_edited




I placed multiple chipboard hearts together and added some pretty twine to the center of the embellishment.IMG_0315_edited


IMG_0318_editedFor my title I layered "FUN", which I stickled, and placed on top of the "SNOW" thickers. This adds dimension and interest to the title. TFL and enjoy the day !!








 



1 comment:

jennifer yates said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your take on this Lynn! I have got to get back to doing these each week! Love the new header too!!!

BLOG CREDITS