Friday, March 5

TGIF and a New Car ...

TGIF !!!!!


Saturday, I'm beginning the process a new car vs. used car purchase. The pros and cons of each are DRIVING me crazy ... I'll be test driving a used Trailblazer vs. a new Equinox ... no car payment on a used car vs. new car without mileage ... I'm sooooo torn !! Wish me luck.


I've been creating like crazy for RAH !! My DT projects will be revealed towards the end of the month including a layout for a "something handmade" challenge !! I wanted to share a few extra layouts I did using Basic Grey Sugar Rush Collection. This collection is GORGEOUS ... please stop by the store and grab these papers before they're gone !! The following layout was soooo much fun and I used photos taken by a great friend/photographer Heather Chick. The adorable kids are Heather's and a close friend of hers having a blast together.


IMG_0313_edited 



IMG_0320_edited



IMG_0321_edited



IMG_0324_edited


My second project needs to be photographed and as soon as the weather cooperates I'll post the layout !!  TFL and have a great weekend !!
   


 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS