Tuesday, January 18

IB Reveal !

So, we made through ANOTHER small storm today - a "wintry mix" of snow, sleet, rain and freezing rain !! On Friday we have MORE snow coming ... I am so done !!


Anyway, a new sketch has been revealed at Inspired Blueprints. The sketch calls for a large photo and lots of ruffles !! I replaced the large photo with four smaller ones and used felt instead of ruffles. The AWESOME photos were taken by my good friend Shelley. She has a very athletic family and I love how these pics capture her son pitching. Here's the sketch and my take !!


Sketch 64
 
The anatomy of a pitch
I replaced the ruffles with layers of baseball felt, added a few tickets and chipboard pieces and baseball elements and a kinda feminine sketch becomes all male !!


Tickets closeup 


Felt closeup 

Bat close-up 
 Thanks for the pics Shelley and I hope you all have a great week. See you soon !!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

yeah lynn...who knew you could do sports too! love them and i'm sure shelley will too.

BLOG CREDITS