Tuesday, February 1

Bye Bye January - I will not miss you!!

Work, shovel ...shovel, work ... repeat!! It's getting VERY OLD! Amen to January being over! I'm not overly impressed with February's Opening Day but we are at least closer to Spring and the daylight is a bit longer. We have Part II of today's storm heading our way tomorrow with ice and freezing rain added to a ton of snow already piled up ridiculously high - I hope everyone stays safe and dry.


On a happier note, Inspired Blueprints has just revealed the latest sketch and it's a fun multi photo sketch to boot!! The design team had a blast with this one.  I replaced the doily element with a transparency. The amazing photos on the layout were taken by my great friend Shelley of her talented son playing baseball!!  Thanks for the pics Shell!! Here's the sketch and my version ...


Sketch 65 
~ Athlete~
IB Sketch 65 
 Athlete close-up 

Athlete close-up 2


Stop by the IB Blog and check out all the DT samples and if you play along please upload your project to the gallery !! TFL and have a great week !! 



BLOG CREDITS