Saturday, February 26

A Saturday Visit ...

I'm getting ready for my favorite little man to come visit ... and by getting ready I mean relaxing before the non-stop activity of a six year old commences !! I'm sure leggos will be on the activity list and some kind of crafty project as well !! It's a nice day so hopefully outdoor activities will be included - which also makes for better photo opps !!!


I want to share a great video of the Petaloo Booth from CHA Winter 2011 .... it highlights many of the GORGEOUS new products just released ! The Design team projects are awesome and I got a shout out as well from Cheryl Cohen the owner of Petaloo !! Thanks Cheryl !! Check out all the fabulousness and you will love using these products on your projects !! TFL and have a great weekend !!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa73jMi5DHE



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS