It's Friday, I do NOT have to work and I'm off to a weekend crop ... much needed break and a chance to hook up with some wonderful friends and maybe even get some projects done.
A quick announcement before I head off to Honey Dew and load up on coffee .... there's a DT call at Inspired Blueprints ! The details are below including a fun sketch !! Have a great weekend and I'm out the door !!!!!!
Inspired Blueprints DT call:
Are you passionate about scrapping? Do you love using sketches? We'd love to have you on our team! Inspired Blueprints is an awesome sketch inspiration blog and we're looking to add to our team of talented designers.
The period of commitment is from April 2011 through September 2011, with the possibility of extension.
We are looking for:
- Five 12x12 layout designers
- Two 8.5x11 layout designers
- Two digital layout designers
- Create one layout every two weeks based on the sketch provided. On average, we have two new sketches every month.
- Meet deadlines for submitting layouts.
- Participate ACTIVELY and REGULARLY in our online community by giving positive comments on layouts and welcoming new members.
- You will also have the opportunity to provide prototype layouts for new sketches, however this is not an essential requirement.
- The opportunity to be part of our inspiring and growing sketch blog and community.
- There is no designer remuneration but you may get to work with sponsor products from time to time.
- If successful, we ask that you will not design for, or apply to be on, any other sketch blog during your term with Inspired Blueprints.
How to apply
Create a new layout based on this sketch...
Please also include in your application
- Your Name
- Email address
- The position you are applying for
- Link to your Blog or Online Gallery
- List of current design teams
International applicants welcome. The Inspired Blueprints design team covers all four corners of the world.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 March 2011. Please put "DESIGNER CALL" as your email subject. New designers will be notified by email on 20 March 2011.