Friday, July 22

Chicago,Chicago ... I will show you Around!

Well, CHA-Chicago was soooo much FUN!! But HOT doesn't even describe how hot it was ... heat index over 100,humid,bad hair days,staying indoors most of the time (which is hard for me to do ... I need to be outside as much as I can). It was well worth it - the show was awesome!! I was like a kid ... the new products are so amazing and the designers totally blew me away - the talent out there is incredible!


I'm going to share a few posts to capture the highlights of the show, starting with the convention center and signage ... (I didn't spend a ton of time editing the pics)


IMG_0001  
IMG_0019


IMG_0030


IMG_0025 
IMG_0038 
Lisa and Sharon,the store owners of my favorite LSS Right at Home Scrapbooking and some or our Design Team members were invited to attend the show and we all stayed the the Hilton Rosemont - close to the airport ...


IMG_0006


IMG_0011  And when I say "close to the airport" I mean ... close to the airport!!


IMG_0045 
IMG_0057 
I'm embarrassed to say how many plane pics I took ... but you get the drift!! More pics to follow so stay tuned and more importantly stay cool!


 


 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS