Sunday, July 3

Welcome July and Happy July Fourth Holiday Weekend!!

I am so looking forward to the month of July for several reasons! The summer weather, an upcoming vacation and creation madness ... I'm in the midst of creating for CHA ... total chaos including a bit ton of panic with deadlines hovering ... and at the same time I'm starting to get psyched for my first EVAH trip to CHA Summer this month!! I'm designing projects for Creative Imaginations and Petaloo and you will L O V E what they have in store!! I can't wait to meet the talent behind our favorite scrapbook products and I want to soak it all in!


The other reason July is going to be fun is due my extremely talented fellow CI DT mate and inspiring friend Jenn Shurkus!


Jenn's blog header for JulyShe is showcasing a month filled with summery/nautical themed projects  DAILY on her blog! Please check HERE for projects and there is a twist ..... check her blog to find out!


My summery layout will be featured Tuesday so I'll be back to share here and it will also be on Jenn's blog. Enjoy the Holiday weekend and I'll be back soon!


 



1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

thanks for the shout out lynn! :)) it is going to be a *fun* but hectic month.. enjoy!!

BLOG CREDITS