Sunday, July 24

Just my Imagination ...

One of the highlights of my trip to CHA Chicago was hanging out with the crew at the Creative Imaginations Booth! I was able to meet the integral people behind the scenes that make it all happen! I was excited to meet and work with Eva Doblias a fellow CIDT member - and we helped with a few make and takes at the booth - a great opportunity to meet people and work with the amazing Luminarte products. I also had the opportunity to take a class with the talented Marah Johnson and I LOVE the mini album we created! Here's a few pics of the booth activities, including a few samples of what I created for the booth ...


IMG_0099 Tonya Watson and Marah Johnson IMG_0169Eva Doblias doing a make and take


IMG_0125 Eva and yours truly 



IMG_0095
 
IMG_0172
 
IMG_0098
More pics to come ...
 
 




No comments:

BLOG CREDITS