Sunday, January 29

A few more CHA Sneak Peeks...

With CHA Winter starting tomorrow I wanted to share a few more projects I did for Creative Imaginations. I already shared Samantha Walker's "Nautical" collection earlier, a great summer line with tons a beachy embellishmants.


IOD's "Ragamuffin" collection is so reminiscent of childhood that it was a delight to work with! Here's a look at the collection and my layout - this is one of my FAV new releases BTW!! 


Copy of IOD_Ragamuffin_Sneak_Peek


Raggamuffin 12x12 300 dpi


Samantha Walker's collections are always fun to create with and her new release "Tea Party" was no exception! Here's the collection and my layouts ...


Copy of SW_Tea_Party_Sneak_Peek


Tea_party_layout
IMG_0069
If you need a paper collection to highlight all your dance recital photos then Art Warehouse "Love Dance" is perfect! This new release has fun pinks, greys and blacks that blend together well to coordinate with the pink and silvery ruffles on dance outfits ...




 Here's my layout - Katelynn's dress really shines with this collection ...


IMG_0018
TFL and be sure to check out all the AMAZING new products from Creative Imaginations CHA Winter 2012!



1 comment:

Katie Scott said...

The glittered edges are amazing - putting this on my "layouts to lift" list.

BLOG CREDITS