Wednesday, February 15

Happy Day After ...

Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day. I'm back in the work groove after a much needed weekend with the girls at a crop hosted by my LSS Right at Home Scrapbooking! It's always nice to be with friends that truly enjoy being creative, fun, silly and supportive. It's creative therapy and I can't wait until our next get together!


I created a few projects ... one just for fun. I decorated a 4x4 canvas with a cupcake - the "wrapper" is made from corrugated cardboard by Creative Imaginations - sprayed with a gorgeous plum mist and "topped" with a variety of white buttons from my stash.. It's a great way to use up buttons and makes a great gift for any occasion! Here's a few pics ...


IMG_0093


IMG_0095


IMG_0099
I also managed to complete a few DT layouts for Right at Home. The team was given a color challenge and a sketch challenge. My color challenge layout is below - for details and supplies check out the blog >here< .


IMG_0082
My sketch challenge will be posted towards the end of the month - it's a double page with Valentine's paper and some cute pics of Simba!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day and rest of the week!!!
 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS