Thursday, February 16

Inner Artist ...

Happy Thursday! One more work day and then a nice long Holiday weekend ... Yahoo! Yesterday I took the day off to have my new kitchen cabinets delivered! Boxes are now completely taking over my livingroom. Progress ... slow but sure. Once the cabinets were delivered - all by 7:30AM, I had the rest of the day to myself so I decided to FINALLY start my 2012 CANVAS CREATE workshop hosted by Donna Downey. Check out the details here.  January's canvas is my first canvas with paint only - no patterned paper, no stencils, stamps, rub-ons etc - just paint! I was intimidated - which is why I took me so long to jump in ... but I loved it! I have alot to learn but overall I'm happy with the canvas and I thank Donna for her inspiration and fun personality. I used a 12x12 canvas for this project and the title is personally appropriate. Here's a look and a few close-ups ...


IMG_0109

IMG_0105
IMG_0107
I love the paint splatters the best! My next canvas for February is ready to add some color and I hope to complete it this weekend. Stay tuned and thanks again Donna for your inspiration!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS