Monday, February 27

Great ending to a not so great day ...

Happy Monday! I spent this past weekend cleaning out the rest of the kitchen preparing for the renovation scheduled to start this Thursday - give me strength to make it through the upcoming chaos ...  keeping the end result in mind as the dust goes everywhere! I'll keep photographing the process and share on Facebook! Lowe's and I will be close friends for the next few months ...


After a kinda crappy day at work I came home to find two copies of this in an envelope ... I have a layout in this issue!


Current Issue


There is also a peek of my layout on their page >>here<<


The layout in this issue was created using products from Creative Imaginations  for CHA Sumer 2011! Here's the layout ...


Cute as a bug for CI CHA Summer 2011
The photo is beyond cute and taken by my great friend and fabulous photographer Heather Chick of her adorable daughter ... She has been the subject of many a scrapbook page - and will be in more in the future!! Thanks Heather! Thanks for letting me share this with you - it ended my Monday quite nicely!!



2 comments:

kathy skou said...

Yea you!!! This is adorable. Hope the day wasn't too "crappy" (wink) ... lmk if you need a hot meal during renovation!

Danielle Wycough said...

Adorable layout and photo! Congrats :)

BLOG CREDITS