Sunday, January 20

51 degrees - in January - in New England?!?!

Happy Sunday! It's warm but windy here ... 51 degrees ...  but that will be changing to extreme cold this week - gotta love New England! Our weather is never boring!!


I visited with my Gram yesterday - she's recently been admitted to a nursing home. She is 100 and 1/2 and is noticeably declining which is very hard to witness. She has been so strong and determined and tough all her life - it's heartbreaking but understandable to see her giving in. Rehab is wiping her out and she doesn't have much of an appetite. I can only hope she is comfortable and that we enjoy the time left with her. I kinda snuck Simba in to see her briefly yesterday and I think she enjoyed that - I'm sure she misses all the chaos of the dog family and being home and eating good food!


Onto arty things - Splash of Color is showcasing new collections on the blog and here is one of my layouts using Debbie Mumm's Home Sweet Home collection ...



Debbie Mumm Layout 300dpi


This was a fun collection to work with and I did alot of fussy cutting to give the branches, leaves and banner dimension. For a peek at the whole collection and to see all the other lovely new collections stop by the blog. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the warm day - while it lasts and good luck to out Patriots tonite!!



1 comment:

sharon said...

HI Lynn! Thanks for the invite, and I just adore your work! WOW! It's so beautiful.really gorgeous layouts and design!

BLOG CREDITS