Thursday, January 10

First week and a sneak peek!

It's almost the weekend ... yahoo!! My first week on the new job has been tiring but fun. I know several of the techs I'm working with and familiar faces always helps in a new environment! The commute - well that's another story but I knew that going in!


So, onto crafty things! Splash of Color, formally Creative Imagiantions, has been showcasing new collections to be released at CHA Winter 2013! Here's a layout I created using a gorgeous collection called "Cherish" by Christine Adolph...



Cherish layout for CI sneak peek


For a full peek of the collection, check out the post >>HERE<<. Several other new collections have been posted as well and we have more coming so stop by the blog so you don't miss a thing!!


Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back with more projects using our new collections!



BLOG CREDITS