Friday, July 25

Christmas in July Blog Hop!!

Hello Bloggers! Happy Friday to you all! I'm hopping on today to share my project for the Christmas in July Blog Hop by the Inspiration Crew! This is my second project with this lovely group of talented Ladies! The "crew" is a group of crafty blog friends creating projects we like with products we like just for fun and for inspiration with a common Holiday theme! Be sure to stop by all the blogs listed below for GREAT ideas for Christmas in July!
You should have arrived here from Jen Cuthbertson's blog.

 
I decided to create a Christmas Tag using Julie Nutting's Doll Stamp. If you know me, you know I LOVE these stamps. It's so much fun to create with these cuties and it brings me back to being a kid playing with paper dolls. I used some older Authentic paper from the "Wonder" collection. The doll stamp is "Jaclyn" and I love her sassy pose...

 
Here's a close up of the banners ...
 
 
I can't get enough of these tags ... as you will soon see!!
Next on the blog hop list is Ardyth Percy-Robb - you will love her project. Be sure to stop by all the blogs as there are some >>prizes<< available!!

Rachel Kleinman
Lalo Ik
Jen Cuthbertson
Lynn Kopas (that's me!)
Ardyth Percy-Robb
Susie Craft Happy
Darnell Knauss
Ceal Pritchett

Thanks for stopping by and we hope we have inspired you to create some Christmas projects a bit early this year!!


18 comments:

Sammy said...

Ohhh, this is fab! I keep meaning to get some of those stamps, because they always look so brilliant. Really love this tag! x

Lalo said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love this sweet holiday tag!

Phyllis said...

Beautiful,as always, I love all your creations

Kathy Skou said...

So pretty Lynn... Love her poinsettia skirt!!!!

Life and Knits said...

So very beautiful!!

Susie

Darnell said...

Your tag is SO stylish, Lynn! I love that skirt and the frothy ribbon is perfection!! Actually, I love all the sweet details on your tag!I'm delighted to meet you and become your newest follower! I'd love to have you come by and join me, too, if you like! Hugs, Darnell

Iris said...

Love all the different elements on your tag and I love paper dolls.
isoscia at aol dot com

Donna Seermon said...

So Pretty! Love the ribbon. This inspires me to get my stamps out!

Karen Petitt said...

Had not thought of using my one Prima lady stamp for Christmas! Thank you for the inspiration Karen x

Sheila H said...

Your tag is so sweet and sassy!

Pat said...

What a gorgeous tag and love the paper piecing on the dress and the pretty paper tabs too. x

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome tag! I love the doll stamp and your fabulous paper choices!

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautifully done tag Lynn. Like the pop-up design. - Jim

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful tag! I have this doll stamp...but Mine didn't turn out as great as your has...but you sure have inspired me to get it out and try again...

Chriss Blagrave said...

Oh, this is fabulous! Love this doll and her sassy pose. I have never seen these images, but I love all of the elements and details that you created her with!

Lyn said...

Oh how I adore your beautiful tag. Found your blog via the lovely Darnell and now following. I look forward to more of your lovely creations.....Lyn

Lynn K said...

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to leave me lovely comments!!It's is much appreciated!

Rachel said...

Really really beautiful! Love the traditional colors. Amazing tag!

BLOG CREDITS