Monday, July 7

Project Life: Week 25

Hello Everyone!! Hope you all had a fun Fourth of July (once hurricane Arthur moved on out!!) I had a great weekend and still have Monday and Tuesday off - it will be very hard to go back Wednesday! WE had a cookout Saturday - wings and Italian sausages - YUM!! Sunday was an AWESOME day by the pool - one of the most relaxing days since my vacation last year in Bermuda!! Today will be catching up on blog stuff and some projects and more sunshine!!
On Friday I finished up PL Week 25! I continued with Dear Lizzy's 5th and Frolic collection and page Design A. Here's the whole page followed by close-ups of the cards ...
 
 
Embellishments: washi tape, sequins, cardstock stickers and my date stamp ... Here's the title card.
 


 


 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great week! I'll be back soon with more crafty stuff!

2 comments:

Donna said...

such a fun page!

Phyllis said...

this is so cute with all the summer things.

BLOG CREDITS