Wednesday, July 22

A Watercolor Project Life Page

Happy Wednesday Ya'll!! I'm back today with another Project Life page. I was so excited to have the opportunity to use some GORGEOUS Project Life cards designed by the very talented Stephanie Lewis. I chose to use some watercolor cards that are not only beautiful but are superior in quality! PLEASE stop by Steph's Etsy Shop to see all her lovely PL cards, note cards and notepads. Here's the set of cards I chose from Steph's shop ...
Aren't they so pretty?! Each design is hand drawn and digitally converted then printed on high quality, thick matte cover stock. Here's my finished page ...
I love the look of neutral colored photos with the beautiful watercolor cards. I stitched on each one of Steph's cards and splattered them with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold. Here's some close ups of the cards ...
 I used my Fuse Tool to create the shaker pocket ... so easy and fun!

 
 I added some gold dotted washi tape to some of the photos - I can't get enough gold lately!
 
Steph has several sets of PL cards in her shop so please check them out! They are so worth it and very affordable. Thanks Steph for the opportunity to use these amazing cards - it was a pleasure!!! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful pages!

Phyllis said...

Love the watercolor page beautiful

BLOG CREDITS