Saturday, July 25

Having fun with the Pool Party Daily Diary Kit!!

Happy Weekend!! Boy, do I love saying that, especially this time of year!!
I have a third Project Life page I wanted to share with you using
Noel Mignon's Pool Party Daily Diary Kit. I have used the heck out of this kit and still have leftovers. I'm up on the blog today with this page including lots of close-ups. you can check out the post >>HERE<<. There are still a few of these kits left. If you have summer photos to scrap then this is the kit for you! Here's my page ...
I used the Collect App for my photos including a 4 x 6 style. The 4 x 6 format in the Collect App creates a large photo with lots of white space to add embellishments. Please hop on over the Noel's blog to see more pics of my page. Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

This is a great one as well, love all the summer fun stuff, especially Simba sleeping

Shelly said...

I love this so much! Your style is very similar to mine. I love using the collect app too!! Hugs, Shelly

BLOG CREDITS