Monday, October 19

Project Life and a Fun Online Crop!

Hi Everyone! I want to thank those who left lovely comments on my Halloween projects from last weeks 5 for 5 Blog Hop Event. All of the 5 for 5 designers had a great time and we look forward to our next event in November. Stay tuned!! If you missed any of my projects here's a quick link ...
 
 
Today I want to share a project life page I created using the absolutely gorgeous
Notes and Things Value Kit. This kit is so neutral with lots of gold foil touches. I LOVE the clean and simple look with the gold accents!! Here's the whole page. (These photos were taken with my iphone, outside as my DSRL is not cooperating with me.)
The shaker pocket was from a previous PL page and this collection went perfectly with it! Here's some close ups - I kept the embellishments to a minimum to allow the gold to shine through!
 
 
I love the white of the collect app photos with this collection.
These cards are all single sided and a package of die cuts come with the value kit.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
This week Noel Mignon is having a Fall Harvest online crop.
Please come hang out with us - we have lots of fun prizes just waiting for you!! See you there!!
 

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

like this, what a great picture of Lily, keep up the creative flow

BLOG CREDITS